The application and precautions for use of cable waterproof joint
How to use the cable waterproof connector
, E-Weichat Electrical to users to put forward several requirements:
1. In order to ensure the waterproof and longer operation time, it is recommended to use double-wall adhesive heat-shrinkable sleeve and insulating sleeve.
2. In order to ensure the waterproof connector
joints can withstand a certain amount of pressure, it is recommended to add a sheath casing to strengthen insulation and protection.
3. The self-adhesive tapes (or heat-shrinkable waterproof tapes) used are all high-voltage products to ensure insulation safety.
4. During construction, it is better to stagger the connection of the waterproof connector
(that is, the cable does not need to be neatly cut off).
1. Normal process for installing waterproof connector
After making the connecting pipe, wrap it with yellow silk ribbon, lap width is half of the bandwidth, the winding length should exceed 150 ~ 200mm of stripping incision, the number of layers depends on the voltage level.
The j-20 self-adhesive tape is wound in the outer layer, and the lap width is half of the bandwidth.
The length should exceed the yellow ribbon at least 100-150mm, and the number of layers should not be less than 6.
When the three phases are done.
They are arranged into a circle, then wound into a circle with self-adhesive tape according to the above method, and finally wound with plastic anti-wear tape. The lap width is half of the bandwidth, and the lap width is half of the bandwidth.
The length shall exceed the self-adhesive tape by at least 150mm and the number of layers shall not be less than 3.
2. Water-proof treatment steps for the middle water-proof connector of low-voltage cable:
1) After pressing the terminals of the waterproof connector
, wrap the waterproof filling glue around the terminals.
Shrink the heat shrinkable tube.
2) If it is a slightly humid environment, wrap waterproof filling tape around both ends of the cable, and shrink the sleeve (both ends of the sleeve must be covered with glue).
3) If the environment is harsh, self-adhesive waterproof tape must be used to strengthen the waterproof (thermal shrinkable tape can also be used, we usually use self-adhesive tape, thermal shrinkable tape is used for cable damage repair).
A. After filling the waterproof filler, wrap the self-adhesive waterproof tape around the outer layer of the filler or wrap the self-adhesive waterproof tape around several layers, but the thickness should not be too thick, so as not to cause the insulation tube not to fit in.
B. Put the heat-shrinkable tube on the glue to shrink well.
C. Wrap the waterproof tape on both ends of the heat-shrinkable tube, then wrap a layer of self-adhesive waterproof tape, wrap the waterproof tape and self-adhesive tape on both ends of the cable insulation sheath, and then heat and shrink the sleeve.
Cable waterproof connector-production application and use precautionswaterproof connector .waterproof wire connector,waterproof connector 2 pin,waterproof rj45 connector ,connector waterproof,ip68 waterproof connector